Propolis contains minerals, vitamins, amino acids, fats, organic acids, flavonoids, etc.
- Relieves and soothes skin irritation and maintains skin health.
- Helps with metabolism by nourishing the skin and increasing energy levels.
- It forms an oil-water moisturizing film to strengthen the moisturizing power and protect the skin.
- Substances involved in cell regeneration activate cells and relieve wounds.
- It is an antibacterial, antibiotic, and anti-inflammatory substance that helps heal inflammation and wounds.